This Cucumber and Hummus bites recipe is a delicious and healthy snack of appetizers. Simple and quick to make. I often serve it to my guest and I most admit it’s always a hit!
The first time I tasted the hummus,I almost ate the whole dish, it was really hard for me to contain myself on the one hand because I’m a big fan of spreads. on the other hand, because I had never tasted anything so creamy and sweet.
What I like about hummus is that it’s really versatile, you can eat as an aperitif like this recipe or with pita chips, as a snack or even a meal with a full salad. In addition to being economical, it’s perfect when you have to eat on the run and have less time.
Legumes are often perceived as a simple accompaniment, yet they are rich in protein and fiber making it a highly nutritious and satisfying food.
- 1 cucumber
- 1/2 cup hummus homemade or from the store
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup feta cheese or vegan parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoon fresh parsley
- Cup the cucumber into slices
- Put one teaspoon of hummus on each slice of cucumber and sprinkle with feta cheese oe vegan parmesan cheese .
- Cut the cherry tomatoes into half,and put half of the tomato on the hummus
- Sprinkle with parsley