For this apple and coconut crumbles recipe, we put aside our traditional recipes and discover a new ingredient, coconut flour.
You will be amazed by its fiber content and delicious coconut taste. If you don’t have any at home, don’t worry just use almond flour or all-purpose flour in the same proportions to allow you to satisfy your desire of apple crisp.
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 4-6 peeled and sliced apples
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 325 ° F
- In a bowl, combine the oat flakes, flour and brown sugar.
- Add the melted oil and mix with the fork to form a coarse crumble
- In a baking dish, combine sliced apples with brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Cover the apples with crumble and put in the oven for 40 minutes.
- Let cool at least 5 minutes before serving.