A variant on traditional traditional carrot salad. A delicious blend of shredded carrots, raisins, soya yogurt and a little surprise.
- Salad :
- 8 grated carrots
- ¾ cup dry raisins
- 1 coriander bouquet
- ⅓ cup green onions
- 1 tsp zest of oranges or other citrus fruit
- Vinaigrette :
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup plain Soya yogurt
- ½ tsp sugar
- ¼ cup orange juice
- ¼ cup chopped fresh mint
- Grating carrots. Place the grated carrots in a large bowl.
- Roughly chop the coriander and place on the carrots.
- Mix the carrots and the dry raisins. Put the orange peel on the carrot mixture.
- Mix all the ingredients in the vinaigrette. When serving, put the salad dressing on the salad and mix well.