Almost everyone has their favorite recipe for Chocolate Chip Cookies.
The chocolate chip cookie has always been a favorite, a biscuit emblem, a timeless classic, an unbeatable snack, hot or cold small or big, no one can resist a chocolate chip cookie.
For some time, my mission has been to find this perfect recipe. The best chocolate chip cookies, a recipe that will remain for years. And I found it! These cookies are thick, so delicious and so mellow. It is a simple recipe and requires only basic ingredients.
Serving size: 35 cookies
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1½ tsp. of baking soda
- 1 cup of softened butter
- 1½ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp. of baking powder
- ½ cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. Vanilla tea
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 ° F (180 ° C). Sift flour and baking soda together and set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter, brown sugar and sugar. When pounding, incorporate vanilla pudding packets. Add the eggs and vanilla, then the flour mixture. Finally, incorporate chocolate chips and nuts. Spoon the dough onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes (the edge of the cookies should be lightly browned).