When I say it’s the best oatmeal and raisin biscuit, I really mean it ! This recipe is an old recipe that I have been doing for several years now, but unfortunately do not remember who create it.
I have made this recipe so many times that I remember all the ingredients and steps to follow. These Oatmeal and Raisin Biscuits are sweet, tasty and much healthier than those found in grocery stores.
Serving size: 30 cookies
- 1 cup butter or softened margarine
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1½ cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1¼ cup oatmeal
- 1 cup of raisins
- Cream together butter and brown sugar.
- Add egg and vanilla
- Add the last ingredients.
- Mix well. Pour the dough with a spoon onto a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 F (175 c) for 8 to 10 minutes.