THESE GALZONES WITH TOMATOES AND MOZZARELLA ARE INCREDIBLE, AND SUPER EASY TO DO! YOU CAN USE A HOME PIZZA DOUGHT OR PURCHASED. CONFESSION: I TOTALLY BUY MINE! THIS RECIPE IS SO EASY AND FAST.
- 1 pizza dough
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 cup vegan mozzarella shedded
- 4 c. Pizza sauce
- Basil leaves TO taste.
- Herbs of Provence
- salt pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 ° F.
- Spread the dough on a floured work surface.
- Cut 4 dough discs of the same diameter.
- Spread the tomato concentrate over the dough discs.
- Place them on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Clean, remove the stalks and cut the tomatoes into slices.
- Drain and cut the mozzarella into slices.
- Spread the tomatoes and mozzarella on each of the dough disks.
- Close the discs by folding one side down.
- Solder the edges with your fingers moistened with water.
- Bake the calzone for 20 to 25 minutes of cooking.
- Serve hot.