Tacos are for me nothing less than the definition of the ideal meal. I never met someone who didn’t like tacos. I like the convivial and festive aspect of the process of preparing and eating tacos. All we have to do is put the ingredients on the table, we then have to let each guest fill his taco !
Another thing that I love about Tacos is that you can really be creative with flavors and combinations. It’s almost impossible to be wrong. Virtually everything tastes better when served in a tacos, covered with a delicious sauce and tasty toppings. I chose here a taco full of vegetables and the classic Mexican inspiration flavors.
It’s a festive taco, sweet, tangy, spicy, crunchy and absolutely delicious. A salad of red cabbage and coriander marinated in lime juice for a tangy taste and a delicious crunchy texture. And the essential toppings (which you can of course adapt to your tastes): green onions, avocado, salsa for more crunchy and sweet-tart taste.
- ⅓ cup of olive oil
- 2 tbsp. ground coriander
- 1 tbsp. seasoning in chile
- 1 tbsp. cumin
- 1 tbsp. onion powder
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 cauliflower of medium size in small florets
- ½ cup of lime juice
- 3 tsp. brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. chili sauce
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 cup fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 1 Boston salad head
- 1 avocado, sliced
- ½ cup of red cabbage
- ½ cup of salsa
- Place a rack in the center of the oven and preheat to 450ºF.
- In a large bowl, combine olive oil with ground coriander, chili, cumin, onion powder and salt. Spread the sauce on the cauliflower on a baking sheet and stir to coat. Spread cauliflower in a single layer.
- Grill cauliflower in oven until bunches are golden and crisp, about 25 minutes - stir halfway through.
- In a large bowl, whisk lime juice with brown sugar, hot pepper sauce and salt. Then add the red cabbage and fresh coriander to the bowl. Stir.
- Spread boston salad on a plate, garnish each with roasted cauliflower, cabbage, salsa avocado.