This Italian cookie will make you taste the dolce vita ! A divine treat to be offered without complex at any time!
Almond biscotti or crunchy biscuits are cookies that we particularly like in my family.
They are small elongated biscuits originating from Italy.
Biscotti means “baked twice.”
Biscotti is the kind of cookie that can be kept for a long time. It’s the kind of cookie that can make you lose a tooth, but it’s also the kind of cookie that, when you dip in a good hot drink, quickly becomes very tender and it’s just happiness.
They are super simple to make and are soooo good!
- 2 cups almond flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 6 tablespoons avocado oil
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 cup whole crushed almonds
- Place the grill at the center of the oven. Preheat oven to 170 ° C (325 ° F). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- In a bowl, combine almond flour, baking powder and salt. Reserve.
- In another bowl, mix maple syrup with avocado oil
- Using a spatula, add the crushed almond and mix until the dough is smooth.
- On a generously floured work surface, divide the dough into quarters. Form 4 rolls 25 cm (10 in) Using a bread knife, cut each roll diagonally in 2 cm (¾ in.) Thick slices.
- Place the cookies on the baking sheet and bake for 40 minutes, turning them half way through the baking process until the cookies are browned. Let cool on rack.