A must in any good buffet, the macaroni salad.
Here is a simple healthy recipe, made with Greek yogurt.
- For the salad
- 1½ cup macaroni
- ½ red and diced green pepper
- 2 diced celery stalks
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- ¼ cup corn kernels
- For de Dressing
- 1½ cup nature soya yogurt
- ½ cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1 lemon for juice
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons of vinegar
- Salt pepper
- Cook pasta as directed on package.
- Cook the eggs for 12 minutes, then crush them.
- In large bowl, mix cooked and chilled pasta, pepper, celery, eggs, red onion and corn.
- Cover and place in refrigerator.
- In another bowl, combine yogurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice, honey, mustard and vinegar.
- Add the dressing to the pasta.
- Cover and place in refrigerator