I really like pasta salads for lunch. This one is delicious with plenty of colors. It’s so much more appetizing when it’s colorful don’t you think !?!
In this recipe we have a nice balance of soft, crisp, salty and sweet! It’s a salad enough to support a meal, but if you want, it would also be a very nice as a side dish! It’s a perfect recipe also to allow you to spend leftover pasta! Take the opportunity to cook a large quantity that you will use in other meals during the week!
Easy to prepare and tasty this salad has everything and we loved it!
It’s always that way that I prepare pasta salads: a marinade, fresh vegetables, cooked or raw. It will always be well seasoned and never sticky !
In this recipe, I also added a little delight that are mini artichokes with olive oil.
This salad is balanced and will make everyone happy !
- 400g pasta of your choice
- 6 ripe tomatoes
- 2 handfuls of black olives
- 11/2 cup broccoli florets
- 1½ cup cauliflowers florets
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 teaspoons oregano
- 4 tablespoons of pesto
- 1 clove of garlic
- Cook the pasta as directed on the package
- Cut the tomatoes into small cubes.
- Put the diced tomatoes, the pasta, the broccoli and cauliflower in a bowl, add salt to taste
- Add the olive oil and oregano
- Cut the olives into slices and add them to the pasta
- Add the tomato pesto to the pasta and mix.