I love this Italian pasta salad. Colorful, filled with good vegetables I often prepare this recipe for my kids lunches . Flavor and pleasure guaranteed!
Serving size: 8 portions
- 500g of pasta to your choice
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 2 cups chopped celery
- 2 cups cucumber
- 1 cup frozen peas (cooked)
- 1 red pepper
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and cubed
- ½ cup red wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp fresh or dried thyme
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1½ cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, combine cooked pasta, carrots, celery, cucumber, red peppers, peas and tomatoes.
- In a bowl, using a whisk mix wine vinegar, mustard, thyme, salt, pepper, sugar and garlic.
- Incorporate the oil gradually
- Pour the dressing over the pasta salad and mix.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 to 4 hours.
If you love this kind of recipe, take a look at these ones !
This post contient affiliate links . Click here to see the disclosure policy.