THIS DISH IS AMAZING WITH FULL OF INCREDIBLE FLAVORS, LIME JUICE AND CHILI POWDER, AND NOT ONLY THIS RECIPE OF MEXICAN COUSCOUS SALAD SOUND NUTRITIVE, BUT IT’S ALSO INCREDIBLY EASY TO DO.
With its balanced composition, thanks to multiple ingredients, this unique dish covers all daily energy needs. Semolina is rich in B vitamins, magnesium and phosphorus, the vegetables contain vitamins and fiber and finally red beans provide the necessary protein for health.
- - 1 cup of couscous
- - 1 cup chicken broth
- - ? cup chopped red onion
- - 1 cup corn kernels
- - 1 cup cooked red beans
- -1 tomatoes
- -1/2 cup green onions
- - ½ cup orange pepper
- - 2 tbsp. Chopped parsley
- - About 1 cup of cubes of cheddar
- Vinaigrette :
- - 2 tbsp. Of lime juice
- - 2 tbsp. Olive oil
- - 1 garlic clove
- -4 tablespoon of fresh Coriander
- - 2 teaspoon chili powder
- In a saucepan, bring the chicken broth to a boil. Remove from heat, and add couscous. Cover and let stand 5 minutes. Remove the beans with a fork and let cool.
- In a small bowl, whisk the vinaigrette ingredients.
- Place the cooled couscous and the rest of the ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour in the dressing and mix. Serve.