It’s not necessarily a part of pleasures to travel by plane. I would even say that it’s rather exhausting. So it’s essential to ensure that you have all the elements you need for your well-being during a long flight.
As I travel a loT, I have developed many tips to make traveling more enjoyable.
It is important to take the time to choose good, comfortable clothes before the departure. Here are the clothes that I like to wear when I travel.
- relax shirt
- stretch pant
- cardigan or jacket
- extra large scarf. (It can serve you a pillow in the aircraft
- slip-on sneaker, super convenient when passing security.
Now the carry-on
Here is what you can find in my carry-on.
First I always divided my small items in 4 different bags.
A beauty bag:
- Compact powder
- Cleansing wipe (if it’s a night flight I take off my makeup)
- mini blush (which serves as eye shadow at the same time)
- hand gel
- Hand Cream
A medication bag:
- pepto bismol
- No jet lag
- essential oil of lavender
- charging wire
- portable charger
Other essentials :
- My mac book
- An empty water bottle
- A magazine