There are just a couple of ways I can motivate my kids to eat broccoli and really appreciate it. One of these ways is to serving it into a salad. This delectable Very Veggies Salad is very colorful and sooo delicious! Furthermore it’s pressed with nutritious ingredients!
This Very Veggies Salad Vegetables allow, with happiness and greediness, to diversify and balance our diet. Vegetables are an excellent source of vitamins, which, even if they are not used as a source of energy, are essential to the smooth running of biochemical reactions that occur in the body.
Whatever their flavors and colors, they have a great nutritional variety, bringing us a wide range of benefits.
- 4 cups small broccoli florets, diced
- 1 red pepper cut into cubes
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped celery
- ½ cup frozen corn
- ½ cup of green olives
- ¼ cup chopped green onion
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- 1½ tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 3 tsp yellow mustard soup
- 3 tsp maple syrup
- In a bowl, mix olive oil, mustard, vinegar, maple syrup and season with salt. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- In another bowl, combine broccoli, pepper, tomatoes, celery, corn and green onion. Pourthe vinaigrette and mix until the mixture is well coated.